The Ravelco Anti Theft Device is installed in an easily accessible place beneath or flush mounted in the dashboard of your vehicle. A removable 16 pin male plug (which when not in use connects to your key chain) makes all the electronic connections. A hidden armored steel cable protects the wires from the rear of the RAVELCO base on through to the engine compartment where all the connections are made and camouflaged. When the plug is removed from the RAVELCO, it is impossible to start the vehicle. There are more than 100,000 different combinations. NO MASTER PLUGS. An impossible obstacle for even the most persistent thief. No Bells or Whistles . . . Just Results!
- According to Toronto Police, 2018 statistics show vehicle thefts in Toronto are up 29 percent, up from 3,200 to 4,200.
- Thefts were up two per cent nationally in 2017, and 15 per cent in Ontario, the hardest-hit province, with trucks and SUV thefts on the rise.
- Tracking systems– only tracks the vehicle AFTER it has been stolen
- Smart Key FOB System & Remote Starters– Criminals can clone the signals vey easily
- Factory Installed Alarm Systems– not an effective deterrent. Who hasn’t heard and ignored an alarm?
- A thief only needs an average of 43 seconds to hotwire a vehicle
- Over 5 million installs worldwide
- Over 100,000 plug combinations
- Ravelco has a lifetime warranty, as long as you own the vehicle